GDPR information obligation
Who is the data controller?
The Personal Data Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is the company "MKC Marcin Cija", operating at the address: ul. Śniadeckiego 20, 39-300 Mielec, with a tax identification number (NIP): 8171981799, providing electronic services via the Website
How can you contact the data controller?
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
Postal address – MKC Marcin Cija, ul. Śniadeckiego 20, 39-300 Mielec
E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone call – +48 574 563 770
Contact form – available at: /contact
Has the Administrator appointed a Personal Data Inspector?
Pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters relating to data processing, including personal data, you should contact the Administrator directly.
Where do we obtain personal data from and what are their sources?
Data is obtained from the following sources:
- from the data subjects
- in the case of registration using social networks, with the informed consent of these people, from these social networks
What is the scope of personal data processed by us?
They are processed on the website ordinary personal information, provided voluntarily by the persons concerned
(e.g. name and surname, login, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, etc.)
What are the purposes of our data processing?
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users is processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- Registration and maintenance of the User's account on the Website and related functionalities
- Newsletter services (including sending advertising content with consent)
- Commenting / liking services on the Website without the need to register
- Administrator's communication with Users in matters related to the Website and data protection
- Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
What are the legal grounds for data processing?
The website collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- article 6 sec. 1 lit. and
the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- article 6 sec. 1 lit. b
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- article 6 sec. 1 lit. f
processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
- article 6 sec. 1 lit. and
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
- Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
What is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator?
- In order to possibly establish, pursue or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of our rights, including, among others;
- To assess the risk of potential customers
- To evaluate planned marketing campaigns
- For the purpose of direct marketing
For what period do we process personal data?
As a rule, the indicated personal data are stored only for the period of providing the service as part of the website run by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized in the period until 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deleting a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
In exceptional situations, in order to secure the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, this period may be extended. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data from the time the User requests their removal, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a violation or suspected violation of the provisions of the website regulations by the data subject.
Who is the recipient of the data, including personal data?
As a rule, the only recipient of data is the Administrator.
Data processing may, however, be entrusted to other entities that provide services to the Administrator in order to maintain the operation of the Website.Such entities include, among others:
- Hosting companies that provide hosting or related services for the Administrator
- Companies through which the Newsletter service is provided
- Service and IT support companies performing maintenance or responsible for maintaining the IT infrastructure
- Intermediary companies in online payments for goods or services offered on the Website (in the case of making a purchase transaction on the Website)
- Companies intermediating in mobile payments for goods or services offered on the Website (in the case of making a purchase transaction on the Website)
- Companies responsible for keeping the Administrator's accounts (in the case of making purchase transactions on the Website)
- Companies responsible for delivering physical products to the User (postal / courier services in the case of making purchase transactions on the Website)
Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Unionunless they have been published as a result of the User's individual action (e.g. entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to every person visiting the website.
Will personal data be the basis for automated decision making?
Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
What rights do you have related to the processing of personal data?
Right of access to personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data at the request of the Administrator
Right to rectification of personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately rectify personal data that is incorrect or / and to supplement incomplete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately delete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator.
In the case of user accounts, deletion of data consists in anonymization of data enabling identification of the User.
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option of removing their personal data by using the link in each sent e-mail.
The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases indicated in art. 18 GDPR, e.g. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data concerning the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
Right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.