Terms of service
I. General concepts
- Statute – these regulations
- Service – website “MCWebDesign”, operating at https://mcwebdesign.pl/
- service provider – the company "MKC Marcin Cija" with the registered office address: ul. Śniadeckiego 20, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 8171981799,
- recipient – any natural person accessing the Website and using the services provided via the Website by the Service Provider.
- Electronic communication – Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the website.
II. General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules for the functioning and use of the Website and define the scope of rights and obligations of the Service Recipients and the Service Provider related to the use of the Website.
- The subject of the Service Provider's services is to provide free tools in the form of the Website, enabling the Service Recipients to access content in the form of entries, articles and audiovisual materials or internet applications and electronic forms
- Any possible content, articles and information containing the features of tips or advice published on the Website are only a general collection of information and are not addressed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by the Service Recipients.
- The Service Recipient takes full responsibility for the manner of using the materials made available on the Website, including their use in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide any guarantee as to the usefulness of the materials placed on the Website.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damages incurred by Service Users or third parties in connection with the use of the Service. All risks associated with the use of the Website, and in particular with the use and exploitation of information placed on the Website, are borne by the Customer using the Website's services.
- The use of the Website by each of the Service Recipients is free of charge and voluntary.
- Service Recipients are required to read the Regulations and other documents constituting its integral part and must accept its provisions in full in order to continue using the Website.
- Service recipients may not use any personal data obtained on the Website for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Website:
- a device with a display enabling the display of web pages,
- Internet connection,
- any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports web pages made available in HTML5,
- cookies are enabled
- In order to ensure the safety of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Website, all Service Recipients using the Website should comply with generally accepted network security rules,
- It is forbidden to perform actions personally by the Service Recipients or using the following software:
- without written consent, decompilation and source code analysis,
- without written consent, causing excessive load on the Website server,
- without written consent, attempts to detect vulnerabilities in the security of the Website and server configuration,
- making attempts to upload or insert code, scripts and software into the server and database that may cause damage to the Website's software, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- making attempts to upload or insert code, scripts and software into the server and database that may track or steal data of the Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- taking any actions aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Website or preventing the achievement of the purpose for which the Website operates.
- In the event of detecting the occurrence or potential occurrence of a Cybersecurity incident or a violation of the GDPR, the Service Recipients should first report this fact to the Service Provider in order to quickly remove the problem / threat and protect the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Terms and conditions of registration
- Service recipients can use the Website without the need to register.
- Service Recipients must be registered and have an account on the Website to use additional services provided on the Website, available only to Service Recipients after logging in.
- Registration on the Website is voluntary.
- Registration on the Website is free of charge.
- Each Service Recipient may have only one account on the Website.
- Technical requirements related to account registration:
- having an individual e-mail account,
- The Service Recipients registering on the Website agree to the processing of their personal data by the Service Recipient to the extent that they were entered into the Website during the registration process and their subsequent changes or deletion.
- The Service Provider has the right to suspend or delete the accounts of the Service Recipients at its own discretion, thus preventing or limiting access to individual or all services, content, materials and resources of the Website, in particular if the Service Recipient violates the Regulations, generally applicable laws, principles of social coexistence or acts to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Customers, the legitimate interest of the Service Provider and third parties cooperating or not with the Service Provider.
- All services of the Website may be changed as to their content and scope, added or subtracted, as well as temporarily suspended or access to them may be limited, at the discretion of the Service Provider, without the possibility of objections in this respect by the Service Recipients.
- Additional security rules for using the account:
- It is forbidden for Service Recipients registered on the Website to share their login and password to their account with third parties.
- The Service Provider has no right and will never demand from the Customer a password to the selected account.
- Deleting accounts:
- Each Service Recipient who has an account on the Website has the option of deleting the account from the Website on their own.
- Service recipients may do so after logging in to the panel on the Website.
- Deleting the account results in the removal of all identification data of the Service Recipient and anonymization of the username and e-mail address.
V. Newsletter service conditions
- Service Recipients may use the Website without subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is free of charge.
- Technical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- having an individual e-mail account,
- Newsletter service conditions:
- providing an individual e-mail account in the electronic form,
- verification of the given e-mail account by activating the link sent to it,
- consent to receive e-mail notifications,
- Scope of the Newsletter service:
- notification of new news, entries, competitions and other promotional campaigns related to the services of the Website,
- notifying about promotional campaigns of the Website's partners (Marketing messages),
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service:
- Each Service Recipient subscribed to the Newsletter service has the option of unsubscribing from the Service on their own.
- The recipients of the service may do so via the link placed in each sent e-mail.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service results in the removal of the provided e-mail address from the Service Provider's database.
VI. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Website
- The Website provides services and tools that enable Service Recipients to interact with the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- Commenting on posts and articles
- Publishing your own content in the form of entries and articles
- Publishing your own content in the form of graphic and multimedia materials
- The website provides contact details in the form of:
- e-mail address
- contact phone
- Conditions for posting content by Service Recipients on the Website:
- It is forbidden to post offensive or defamatory content on the Website towards the Service Provider, other Service Recipients, third parties and third parties,
- It is forbidden to post on the Website text, graphic, audiovisual materials, scripts, programs and other works for which the Service Recipient does not have a license, or whose author of economic rights has not consented to free publication,
- It is forbidden to post on the Website content that is vulgar, pornographic, erotic and inconsistent with Polish and European law, as well as links to websites containing the indicated content,
- It is forbidden to place on the Website scripts and programs that overload the server, illegal software, software used to breach security and other similar activities, as well as links to websites containing the indicated materials,
- It is forbidden to place on the Website marketing content and advertising other commercial websites, products, services or commercial websites
VII. Collecting data about Service Recipients
In order to properly provide services by the Website, to protect the legal interest of the Service Provider and to ensure compliance of the Website's operation with applicable law, the Service Provider collects and processes some data about Users through the Website.
In order to properly provide services, the Website uses and saves some anonymous information about the Service Recipient in cookies.
- Data collected automatically:
For the efficient operation of the Website and for statistics, we automatically collect some data about the Service Recipient. These data include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Opened subpages of the website
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- The type of operating system
- The address of the previous subpage
- Referrer address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet Service Provider
- Anonymous demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
- Anonymous data necessary to serve ads:
- Remarketing data
- Data related to the reporting of displayed advertisements
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- Data collected during registration:
Username, first and last name, e-mail address
In the case of logged-in Customers (having an account on the Website), cookies saved on the Customer's device may include the Customer's ID associated with the Customer's account
- Data collected when subscribing to the newsletter:
- The owner of the Website and copyrights to the Website is the Service Provider.
- Some of the data posted on the Website are protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions and third parties not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used on the basis of licenses obtained or based on a free license.
- Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form and store in search systems, excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn, any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphics, video or audio materials on the Website without the written consent or consent provided by Electronic Communications of their legal owner.
- Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, simple press releases, understood as mere information, without commentary and assessment of their author, are not protected. The author understands this as the possibility of using information from the texts posted on the website, but not copying all or part of the articles, unless it has been marked in the individual material made available on the website.
IX. Amendments to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Regulations may be unilaterally changed by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Information about the change in the Regulations will be sent electronically to the Service Recipients registered on the Website.
- In the event of a change to the Regulations, its provisions enter into force immediately after its publication for Service Recipients who do not have an account on the Website.
- In the event of a change to the Regulations, its provisions enter into force with a 7-day transition period for Service Recipients who have accounts on the Website registered before the change to the Regulations.
- It is considered that each Service Recipient who continues to use the Website after the amendment to the Regulations accepts it in its entirety.
X. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider is not responsible in any way, as only allowed by applicable law, for the content provided and published on the Website by the Service Recipients, for their truthfulness, reliability, authenticity or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Website are offered continuously. However, it bears no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference by the Service Recipients, third parties or the operation of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information placed on the Website at a time selected by the Service Provider, without the need to notify the Customers using the Website's services in advance.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially disable the Website in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to the Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to disable the Website permanently, without prior notice to the Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in full, all its rights and obligations related to the Website, without the consent and possibility of expressing any objections by the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Regulations of the Website can be found on this subpage under the current Regulations.
- In all matters related to the operation of the Website, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following contact forms:
- Using the contact form available on the Website
- By sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- By telephone connection to the number: +48 574 563 770